Please contact Jane or Colleen to sign up for the Annual General Meeting and/or Mini Convention @ Jane Graham - Executive Director or Colleen. You can call 519-676-0488 to leave a message.
NOTICE OF OCFA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - (Members Only)
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17th, 2022
3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Being Held Virtually through Zoom – which allows you to connect via the internet on your computer and smart devices. It also allows you to call in.
- Approval of Agenda
- Minutes of March 1st, 2021
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- 2020/2021 Financial Statements
- By-Law Changes, if required
- Review of OCFA 2021 Activities
- Issues from the Floor
- Other Business
MINI CONVENTION TO FOLLOW AT 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - (All Welcome)
- Lake Managers Panel
- Brian Locke, Lake Erie Management Unit
- Ken Lacroix, Upper Great Lakes Management Unit
- Andy Todd, Lake Ontario Management Unit
- Plans for Modernization of Daily Catch Reporting and Licensing
- Ministry of Labour - renewed focus on the commercial fishery and education plans for the fishery related to the Occupational Health & Safety Act – understanding your responsibilities
Stay home and stay safe.
Within these times, experiment with recipes, be sure to put Great Lakes Fish on the menu.
"Serving the needs of Ontario's Commercial Fishermen, Fish Packers and Fish Processors since 1945"